The Fitted Furniture Buying Process
Here at Robes and Rails we understand that the fitted furniture buying process can be rather stressful and time-consuming, which is why our experts are always on hand to give expert advice so you find the ideal furniture solution to suit your budget, requirements and taste. Whether you already have a design in mind or are just browsing for ideas, this article will serve to explain our process to ensure that you find the perfect piece of fitted furniture.
1: Visit our showroom and purpose built workshop
Our comprehensive showroom provides the perfect opportunity to view our fitted furniture first-hand for ideas and talk with our experienced staff. Our showroom houses a selection of our fitted furniture which has been specially designed to accommodate different homes. A few examples of what we offer include:
- We offer built-in wardrobes which are specially designed for sloping ceilings in rooms where conventional wardrobes simply won’t fit
- Drawers of different sizes built into the bottom of the bed to store different garments
- Folding doors which cover a full size folding double bed, ideal for guest rooms
- A wide array of fittings, knobs and handles with beautiful finishes
- A ‘fold away office’ in which folding doors cover an entire home office including shelves, computer and drawers
- Wire basket wardrobe interior fittings, perfect to store shoes and ties, with sliding rails for easy access to garments
- For small rooms with little storage space we have a wardrobe with two compartments and an inbuilt sliding door which can contain a computer and books on one side and clothes and coats in the other; the perfect space saver
During your visit to the showroom, we will be happy to show you the furniture being handcrafted by our specialist team in our purpose-built workshop. Therefore, you can see first-hand the care and attention that goes into making each of our pieces of fitted furniture.
2: Arrange a home visit for more personalised advice
A home visit from our specialist team will explain all the options available to help you decide on the layout of the room. We have found this to be exceptionally useful for our customers as it takes away any pressure or confusion so a knowledgeable decision can be reached.
3: Survey undertaken for accurate measurement for your fitted furniture
We will carry out a survey at your home, taking accurate measurements and drawing up a detailed plan to ensure your chosen piece of furniture will fit in your room perfectly.
4: Professionally and carefully installed by our friendly team
Once these measurements have been taken and the plans have been drawn up, our fully qualified, professional team will arrive at your home at a time convenient for you to fit your chosen furniture. At this point the 10 year guarantee is explained and a date is fixed for an after sales inspection to ensure that you are 100% happy with the product.
5: After sales inspection for customer satisfaction
Providing excellent customer service is at the forefront of our business which is why we will carry out an after sales inspection, during which you will be visited by the owner of the company to ensure you are completely pleased with the results.
For further information about our showroom or any of the services we provide, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our expert team today – we are open 7 days a week and offer plenty of free parking, so don’t hesitate to give us a visit.